The Girls’ Brigade has programs written catering for each age bracket of a girls development and interest.
To support these programs you may find the links below helpful.
- Office of Children’s Guardian website has links to free training and includes a range of child safe resources, fact sheets and templates
- e-safety Commissioner website is a great site that helps everyone have a safer, more positive experience online. The website provides resources, online training, webinars, info on key issues and much more for all ages.
- NAPCAN are Australia’s first secular for purpose organisation to focus entirely on the prevention of child abuse and neglect before it starts. NAPCAN has great resources, posters, projects, training programs and much more. Great website to check out.
- Looking for a great resources from NAPCAN. NAPCAN has a Children’s Activity Booklet that can be downloaded. The aim of the booklet is start conversation about how to build the safest communities possible for children as well as link families to resources and support services.
- CYDA’s is a national peak body that represents children and young people (aged 0-25) with disability. CYDA’s vision is that children and young people with disability are valued and living empowered lives with equality of opportunity.
- Good website with community resources, templates for promotional material, Grants and Fundraising and lots more. This site helps non-for-profit organisation. Our Community
- Intergenerate Australia is about a mission to support Intergenerational Faith Communities. This site has Helpful Resources, Webinars and Events. Check out the website Intergenerate Australia
- Grow Ministries supports and equip congregations to move from isolated programs for children and young people to an intergenerational ministry culture. Grow Ministries provide programs and Resources.
- SGM Lifewords is all about getting the bible into the hands of those who would never normally encounter it.
- Fervr is an excellent website that has daily articles, reviews & videos for Christian Teens, also with resources which link popular cultural with Christian belief.
- Family Fit is a Program for Families, Fitness, Faith, Fun. https://family.fit/
- Practical tools for nurturing faith in children – Active Discipling in families. Active-Discipling-in-Families
- Social Distancing games ideas for Small & Large groups and non-contact group games. This website has links to other game ideas for various age groups. Youth Group Games
- For printable colouring pages go to DLTK’s
- Anzac day – Poppies Template – poppies_-_colour_in_and_cut_out
- How to make your own cloth Face Masks
- For Lego Bible stories go to The Brick Testament website
- Try Bible Wise to help girls from all ages to apply the Bible to daily life
- Try out this website for Bible Studies for 10 – 12 year olds. Dig in Discipleship
- EBible Teacher has lots of stuff to look through. There are free Power Points for Bible stories. Some of them are simply drawings put into Power Point format but are useful. Take your time and see what you can use. There are some great graphics to use for Bible stories.